Oh the problematic pondering of women…..
How many times have you had this exact argument with yourself while trying to decide whether or not it is actually necessary to shave your legs??? I know that I have been known to come up with some extravagant excuses to not shave on some occasions. Excuses such as “well I am wearing pants anyway.” or “No one is going to be rubbing my legs so whats the point?” There is the “It’s not that long.” excuse, which goes hand-in-hand with “It’s blonde/light anyway, no one will notice it.”
Shaving takes us what…. 3 minutes total…. yet it is something that we constantly put off until we can put it off no longer… why do women hate shaving their legs so much? Is it the bending, twisting and contorting that we can not handle? Is it the cuts and scars of slip ups from the past that cause some deep rooted fear with in us, causing us to create outrageous excuses to flee furry from the confines of the shower stall leaving the razor shining in the hot mist? What is it that makes such a simple task turn into a personal battle???
Hopefully the above chart will help you through your next battle with self as you fight to find the perfect excuse to NOT shave your legs!!! Enjoy!
Possibly, But Probably Un-Related Articles
- The Shaving Helmet Is As Wacky And Stupid As It Sounds (gizmodo.com.au)
- Gillette Ad Takes Shaving to the ‘MagmaCore Extreme’ (great-ads.blogspot.com)
- Pace Shave Launches New Web Site for The U. S. Marketplace (prweb.com)
- Question of the Week: Do You Shave Your Legs? (ohmyachesandpains.info)
- Shaving’s For Pussies (sephanipaige.wordpress.com)
- Is my, er, pubic hair style socially acceptable? (ask.metafilter.com)