I got this prompt from Plinky.com and I thought it would make for a good blog post.
“You are now in charge of writing the fortunes in fortune cookies. Tell us our fortunes.”
So without a need for introduction here is what fortune cookies should say:
- You will be hungry again in an hour
- Nothing is going to change
- No that pork chop was not supposed to be green
- Chicken balls are not cat meat in disguise
- You do love your husband, even if it doesn’t seem like it at the moment as you watch him inhale his fourth helping of meatballs
- Children should never be brought to restaurants
- You will have an upset stomach upon leaving the restaurant, we can not be held responsible.
- You have something on your chin
- The one-eyed man across the room is watching you
- Yes the waitress is flirting with your boyfriend.
- We saw how much food you wasted. There are children starving in Africa you know…
- You should never where white out to dinner.
- One more drink will help you feel better, honest!
- Thanks for coming, we’ll see you again once you forget how much you hated the food here.
- All you can eat is not an excuse to fill up on ice cream and desserts.
- You possibly just gained 12lbs during dinner.
- Fortune cookies lie!
Probably Un-Related Articles
- DIY: Felt Fortune Cookies (casasugar.com)
- Hey cookie, what’s my destiny? (eatocracy.cnn.com)
- Fortune Cookie Thoughts (crl1.wordpress.com)
- Unusual Fortune Cookie Quotes to a Brave Tomato. (poptropicalthunder.wordpress.com)
- its raining predictions. (parwatisingari.wordpress.com)
- Living Little Fortunes (yellowmeanshappy.wordpress.com)