My Sunday started off on a very positive note. I received an email from a fellow blogger informing me that she had something for me on her site. Curious I wandered over to GhostWriter a great WordPress site at https://1wordywoman.wordpress.com and saw that I had been given an award for my blog!!!
I was overjoyed! What an amazing honor, and a great way to close the weekend. Thanks Marantha I really appreciate this more than you know. This award is called “The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award” and it couldn’t have come at a better time. I have been lacking inspiration lately and was even considering shutting down my Random Musings site to move on to new adventures…. This award made me change my mind. Every writer enjoy’s knowing that people actually read their blogs or writings. I am no different. I needed this reminder, especially today, as motivation to keep writing. I love seeing that people are enjoying my posts and that what I write is affecting them in some way. So once again I must say Thanks you from the bottom of my heart.
As with all awards there are rules involved with my acceptance. First I must link back to the person that sent it to me, and so if you have not had a chance to check out GhostWriter here on WordPress you must do so right now. Marantha is an amazing writer who is inspiring and open hearted. She has a way with words and is just a kind-hearted soul. Go check out her blog and get inspired by her writing.
The next thing I am supposed to do in acceptance of this award is list seven things about myself… So here it goes:
- I don’t feel like the ‘grown-up’ that I am supposed to be. I think perhaps I am a teenager stuck inside a grown-up’s body!
- I never wanted children and now I have two… and though I wouldn’t change that for the world, I often worry that I am a terrible mother.
- I love writing. It is my way of dealing with my emotions and releasing the stress of the day.
- When I was younger I wanted to be a singer… I can’t carry a tune now to save my life as I have smoked for several years.
- I currently post to 3 different blogs. One of which is more ‘private’ in nature and was created to help me find Who I am inside..
- I am an overly creative person and I often allow my imagination to get the best of me.
- I currently have no idea what I want to do with my life….
And lastly I am supposed to pass this award on to 15 writers that I believe are deserving of such notice… Below is my list:
Always entertaining, often funny, and a very kind-hearted person. Check out her blog it is a great read.
An amazing writer with an open mind and a way with words. Another great site to check out.
Fun, Funny, and great to follow. A little something for everyone here.
Poetry from the heart.
Always a good time, and ample amounts of wisdom.
Interesting and entertaining.
Honesty and openness a refreshing read that is ever evolving.
Guaranteed to make you giggle.
Yet another great site you must check out.
Great writing about simple things.
Interesting and inspirational.
And there you have it, all of those listed above are amazing and talented writers that help to inspire and entertain me each day. If you have not had a chance to view these sites I highly suggest that you do so. Take some time to kick back, relax and enjoy a good read… you are guaranteed to get one with these blogs.
To everyone else that I failed to list, I appreciate your writing as well. There are far too many talented writers both on WordPress and other sites, to list that constantly create amazing posts and regularly make me smile.
Once again a great big Thanks to Marantha over at GhostWriter for bestowing this award upon me today. You truly are an amazing woman and I appreciate your kind words and your amazing writing.