I came across a great site today, while wasting time on Stumble upon, called Almost Frugal.. One of the posts was titled “Six Advantages To Not Having Any Money” and I had to re-blog it here… Now THIS is what I call positive thinking;
Six Advantages to Not Having Any Money
1. An empty fridge is easier to clean. No more dirty shelves! And even the hardest to reach nooks and crannies are free of caked-on gunk. I’ve been known to take the bins of the doors of the fridge and run them through the dishwasher.
2. Think of all the good you are doing to the planet by turning your heat down! Lower heating bills are just a happy consequence.
4. No more phoning a few thousand baby sitters just to find one free for Friday. And now you don’t have to feel guilty about leaving your kids at home while you go to the movies.
5. Nor do you have to feel guilty about not buying your kid (or yourself) that latest gadget. Self sacrifice builds character. And we all want our kids to have character, don’t we?
6. Thrift shops have the best clothes! Who wants to look like your coworker’s clone anyway? This way you get to exercise your personal sense of style, and feel good about all the deals your scoring. Not to mention that the proceeds usually go to charity what a good deed you’ve done!
Now I have suffered through hard times, I think we can all say that we have at some point, I have had moments of sheer panic because there was just never enough money to go around… This post made me smile, Kelly Rigotti puts a very positive spin on a very stressful problem! 🙂
*Don’t forget the weight-loss benefits as well, having no cash means eating less food, and dropping a few dress sizes!!! LOL… If were gonna be positive about this we may as well look good while we do it!!*
- Positive Thinking (esl4m.wordpress.com)
- The power of positive thinking. (aseeofgreen.wordpress.com)
- A Powerful Secret For YOU! (donteatdirt.com)
- Positively…Awful? (searching4meaning.com)
- Reason to Smile #22 – Power of Positive Thinking (smilealwaysl.wordpress.com)
- The 5 Steps to Experiencing Bliss (colinobwellness.com)