Well… I am celebrating today!!! This is my 100th Post here on wordpress!! Wow it is amazing how quickly this day came.
Since I first started my blog here I have written about many different things; sex, kids, men, furniture, cooking, family, charity, law, and many more topics of a wide range. I have shared laughter, tears, hopes, mistakes, and jokes with readers. I have made friends and learned a hell of a lot….. this landmark on my journey into the world of blogging marks a great future with endless potential!
So today I want to celebrate, and most of all thank each and everyone of you who has taken the time to stop and read my thoughts (no matter how messed up they can be at times) To all those who also share their thoughts, who write, comment, and blog themselves… Thank-you!!!
I look forward to the future here at WordPress… I am excited to see where I will end up, where this adventure will lead me!!!
So lets celebrate the freedom and ability we all have!!!!
YIPPIE!!! 100 POSTS!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!
So what exactly is my plan for the future you ask?????
Well anything is possible……..
The Sky is the limit!!!!
But for now I am just going to enjoy the moment, and……
Possibly, But Probably Un-Related Articles
- Keeping Up With Post A Day Challenge (lifewithsarcoidosis.wordpress.com)
- Automatically Publish Content from WordPress to Facebook with SharePress (pressography.com)
- 10 WordPress Tutorial Sites To Brush Up Your Blogging Skills (e1evation.com)
- Reputation isn’t as powerful as you imagine (building43.com)
- How to Get 80+ Comments on Your Next Blog Post (problogger.net)
- 100th Post Retrospective from The Red Box Blog ” RPGs (theredboxblog.com)
- “High Hopes 100th Challenge Celebration Blog HOP!” and related posts (sweetmissdaisy.typepad.com)
- A giant thanks: My 100th Bilerico post (bilerico.com)
- 100th Post – Reflecting on Beyond Anomie (beyondanomie.wordpress.com)
- A giant thanks: My 100th Bilerico post (pinkbananaworld.com)