Just a quick post today wishing all of you in the blogging world a Happy New Year.
For many people I know 2010 was a time of growth and change, for me it was a little more stuck in limbo… there was a lot of change, new beginnings, growth, and endings. There was much happiness, with the birth of my daughter, and a few tears, as there always is with change. There was pain, and there was pleasure, but most importantly there was acceptance, and realization that life doesn’t always go as planned.
For 2011 I have high hopes, I plan to see more of the positive that life has to offer, I plan to write more, and learn about myself, share myself, and grow through that writing. I plan to laugh more, live more, and love more. I plan to enjoy life and get to know myself.
So to all of my friends out there in the blogging community, where ever you may be in the world I wish you all the best on your journey through 2011 and I hope all your dreams and goals come true.
Live, love, laugh and most of all learn.
Happy New Year Everyone…. see you on the flipside!
- I Resolve To….. (chasek8.wordpress.com)
- Happy New Year 2011 to ShoutMeLoud Readers (shoutmeloud.com)
- Happy New Year 2011 [Solveigh Calderin] (ecademy.com)
- ~Happy New Year 2011~ (oystercove.wordpress.com)
- Happy New Year! So What Are You Going To Do? (blacknight.com)
- Happy New Year! (powerofslow.wordpress.com)